Thursday, April 30, 2009

I can't believe my baby boy is now "2"!!! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Now he is this crazy two year old that is a velcro child to me and all he wants to do is go outside and find snakes, throw rocks, pick up dog poo (yes he loves to go find the dog poo on the lawn and show me where it is so I can pick it up with the shovel), feed the ducks, go to the zoo, go to the aquarium and his favorite is playing with his cousins! He is such an amazing blessing to our family and we are so lucky to be his parents. We love you to the moon my little Crew!!!

1 comment:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

I would liek to officially welcome you to the blogging world! You did a great job, the blog looks really good :) I would also like to put in a "BOO YA!!!" for being your first comment on your blog :)