Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I know I havent written on this thing for like 6 months but I can be a slacker at times. Well I am so excited because in 4 days my cute little hubby and I are heading off on a cruise to Mexico. We will be going to Mazatlan, Cabo, and Puerto Vallerta, I can't wait! In the mean time my little Crewbles will be heading off on an airplane to Indianna with his Grandparents to go see his Aunt Brittny and three cousins. I swear being away from your kids can be such a double ended sword. Its like you are so excited to get away and have a break but at the same time all I have been doing lately is worrying about him when he is gone and how much I will miss him. I know he will have a blast though because his aunt Brittny already has all of these fun activities that they will be doing. They are going to be going to the Indianna Zoo which is huge, going to the largest childrens museum in the U.S, going to this cute little apple orchard to pick apples and do other fun activities there and much more. I know he is going to have so much fun and miss his little Mae Mae like crazy when he leaves. Well thats it for now but I will be sure to post fun pics of my little Crewbles in Indianna and me and Bran soaking up the sun in Mexico (oh and did I mention it is my first cruise so I am little nervous about it)!

2 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

I want the pics from utah lake!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

what the heck happened here? I miss you guys too. let's definitely get together soon!